Lemongrass 15 ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.33 AUD fortnightly with More info
Lemongrass has long been used in cooking due to its subtle lemony
flavour and aroma. For dietary use.
• Supports healthy digestion when taken in a capsule*
• Combine with a carrier oil for soothing massage
• Apply diluted after a long run for a refreshing feeling
• Combine equal parts Fractionated Coconut Oil and
Lemongrass oil for a massage after a hard workout.
• Use to fl avor entrées and meat dishes while promoting
• Blends well with Basil, Cardamom, or Spearmint.
• Dilute oil, then rub or spritz on skin before going outside.
• Lemongrass essential oil naturally repels insects.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl . oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area.
Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If
you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult
your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and
Plant Part: Leaf
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Citrus, herbaceous, smoky
Main Chemical Components: Geranial, neral