Lemon 15 ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
This essential oil powerhouse is cold pressed from lemon rinds to
preserve its delicate nature and potent properties. Lemon is known as a
strong cleanser. For dietary use.
• Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces
• Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion
• Supports healthy respiratory function when used
• Uplifting aroma promotes a positive mood
• Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory
• Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables,
countertops, and other surfaces. Lemon oil also makes a
great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil
to clean, protect, and shine wood fi nishes.
• Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect
your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or
• Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of
tarnish on silver and other metals.
• Diffuse to create an uplifting environment.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl . oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute
with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See
additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If
you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult
your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and
sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours
after applying product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Plant Part: Lemon rinds (peel)
Extraction Method: Cold pressed/expressed
Aromatic Description: Clean, fresh, citrus, bright