Lavender 15 ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $9.33 AUD fortnightly with More info
Our most popular oil, lavender has been cherished for its unmistakable
aroma for thousands of years. For flavouring use.
• Soothes occasional skin irritations
• Taken internally, Lavender reduces anxious feelings
and promotes peaceful sleep*
• Relaxing aroma
• Add a few drops of Lavender to pillows, bedding, or
bottoms of feet at bedtime.
• Keep a bottle of Lavender on hand to soothe occasional
• Freshen your linen closet, mattress, car, or the air by
combining Lavender with water in a spray bottle.
• Take internally to help reduce anxious feelings.*
• Use in cooking to soften citrus fl avors and add a fl avorful
twist to marinades, baked goods, and desserts.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl . oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area.
Dilute with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity.
See additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If
you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult
your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Plant Part: Flower/Leaf
Extraction Method: Steam distillation
Aromatic Description: Powdery, fl oral, light
Main Chemical Components: Linalool, linalyl