Wild Orange 15 ml
or make 4 interest-free payments of $4.67 AUD fortnightly with More info
Cold-pressed from the orange peel, Wild Orange is commonly used for its
wonderful citrusy aroma. It is also wonderful as a flavoring.
• Powerful cleanser and purifying agent
• Supports healthy immune function*
• Uplifting to the mind and body
• Use in an all-purpose spray to cleanse and purify
• Add a drop to your water every day for a burst of fl avor
and to promote overall health.*
• Diffuse to uplift mood and energy levels and to freshen
• For an energizing boost, dispense one to two drops in the
palm of your hand along with equal parts Peppermint
and Frankincense. Rub palms together and inhale deeply
from palms, then rub on the back of neck.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of choice.
Internal use: Dilute one drop in 4 fl . oz. of liquid.
Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute
with a carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. See
additional precautions below.
Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If
you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor’s care, consult
your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and
sensitive areas. Avoid sunlight or UV rays for up to 12 hours
after applying product.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Plant Part: Orange rinds (peel)
Extraction Method: Cold pressed/expressed
Aromatic Description: Sweet, fresh, citrus
Main Chemical Components: Limonene