Make your own Bath Bombs with Essential Oils
help dissolve the bath bomb and release the aroma of the essential oils into the steam.
1 cup citric acid
1 cup baking soda
½ cup cornstarch
½ cup doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil
8–10 drops favorite essential oil
*Citric acid can be found at most major supermarkets in the canning section.
- In a bowl, place citric acid, baking soda, cornstarch, and oil.
- Add eight to 10 drops of the essential oil or blend of choice.
- Mix well with spoon until soft dough is formed. It should have the consistency of damp sand.
- If the mixture is too wet, try adding a little more baking soda and cornstarch until consistency is correct.
- Place mixture in silicone molds. Let sit 24 hours before removing from mold.
- To use, drop in tub or shower and allow to dissolve.
Choose an essential oil to best suit your needs.
To look at more essential oils and see the benefits each has view them all here: Essentials Oils & Blends
. . . . . . .
I am a dedicated DoTERRA Team Leader who loves helping educate her oily tribe members about essential oils.
When you sign up with me you don't just get access to wholesale prices through DoTERRA - you get provided with support, training and education on essential oils, their uses and safety information.
I am here to help you make the most of your essential oils and help you on your essential oil journey.
Make sure you like my Facebook Page and if you do not already have a account join my Oily Tribe Group for Support & Education on Facebook!
Share this post
- 0 comment
- Tags: Bath Bomb, Blog, Citrus Bliss, DIY, DIY Blog, DIY with Essential Oils, Fizz Bomb, Lavender, Lavender Peace, Make your own bath bombs, Peace, Peppermint, Shower Bomb, Wild Orange, Ylang Ylang